Sunday, 30 November 2014

The Perfect Nude Nail: Barry M Gelly Nails in Lychee

barry m gelly nails in lychee

Thanks to blogging, I've finally kicked the habit of biting my nails. I've bit my nails for as long as I can remember, usually out of nerves or boredom, and I've never been able to write a nail related post because my nails were too short and stumpy to photograph. Finally though, after a few weeks of growing them out I'm pretty happy with how they look and am confident enough to share them and my new favourite nail polish with you all. 

Barry M Gelly nails are pretty raved about in the beauty world. They're long lasting with a shiny finish and need only one coat. It's easy to see why so many people love them. Lychee is a nude shade that is my go to colour. It's not so in your face that I can't wear it for school but it adds a touch of class to your nails and makes me feel pretty darn fabulous. 
Barry M Gelly Nails in Lychee

One coat gives a good colour payoff but two really intensifies the colour and makes it look more salon chic. I prefer to do two coats of Lychee but if I'm in rush I'll happily apply one and have done with it (above I'm wearing two). Barry M Gelly nails can easily last 4 days with minimal chips or sign of wear, and when you're ready to take it off it peels off easily, so if you've got no nail varnish remover in the house don't panic. 


The packaging of these bad boys is pretty sleek which I love, they look so good in your nail polish collection. The application isn't bad, the brush is a little small but it really allows you to get into the corners of your nail so you don't miss anywhere and the formula dries super quick, you can paint and be ready to go in 3 minutes with super shiny salon looking nails. 

For only £3.99 these are a must have for me and I can't wait to get my hands on some more of the Gelly nails collection- especially the Autumn/Winter editions. 

Have you tried the Barry M Gelly nails?

Thanks for reading lovelies,

Elish xo