Saturday, 29 November 2014

What's the time Mr Wolf?



I don't know when telling the time became so stylish, but I like it- I like it a lot. I think it's time to upgrade from my little swatch watch to one of these bad boys. Yes, they may have a hefty price tag- that I could spend on a hundred bath bombs at Lush- but a watch is something that you use everyday and it makes a great accessory too. I'm desperate to get my hands on one of these after a bit of saving- maybe I'll be flaunting a Marc Jacobs by Christmas 2016 or maybe 2015 if I'm lucky. 








8 Daniel Wellington Ladies' St. Andrews in Rose Gold Watch £159

I am so in love with these watches I can't even describe it, I also have discovered a obsession with Rose Gold that my bank balance will not thank me for. Number 7 you will be mine one day I promise, wait for me my love.

Which watch is your favourite?

Thanks for reading lovelies,

Elish xo

Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin