Saturday, 6 December 2014

What I've been loving: November Favourites

November Favourites 2014

November has been an absolutely smashing month. My first blog post went up on the 1st and currently as I'm writing this I have around 5,000 page views. The support from the blogging community has been amazing so thank you so much, I love you all. As if November couldn't get any better, Black Friday went live on the 29th and I managed to get my hands on some fab bargains, which left me enough money in the bank to restart my Netflix subscription so I spent the majority of the month watching Sherlock- what could be better? I discovered so many new products through blogging this month that my favourites list is a little lengthy, so grab a cuppa'!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

I only invested in this bad boy at the start of November when I saw it was on offer, but I've been using it non stop ever since and I know it's going to be a constant in my skincare routine. I slap a bit of this onto a cotton pad and gently slide it across makeup to remove. It's calming on the eyes and doesn't taste bad if you accidentally get it in your mouth- which I seem to do a lot when I'm in a hurry to get to bed. Say bye bye to makeup and hello to fresh and clean skin, the only bad thing about this is that you can't get it in a larger size.

Barry M Gelly Nails in Lychee

Barry M Gelly Nails in Lychee

After kicking the habit of nail biting, I discovered a love for nail polish: in particular the Barry M Gelly Nails. I bought a couple of shades but Lychee has got to be my absolute favourite. It's a subtle nude shade that is super classy and elegant. I won't ramble on too much as I actually just did a review about it the other day here, but I love the formula and the application and I can't ever see myself not wanting to wear this on my nails.

Rimmel Brow This Way in Medium Brown

Rimmel Brow this Way in Medium Brown

Yes I did feature this in last month's favourites but it's so fabulous I couldn't not mention it again. Brow this way is an absolute godsend. I'm onto my 3rd tube. Essentially it's a mascara for your brows. It's super pigmented so fills in any sparse areas and give you great shape a definition. The Medium Brown suits my auburn hair perfectly, it's not red based but I think a brown brow suits my complexion better anyway. I will love this forever.

Sleek Blush in Rose Gold

Sleek Blush in Rose Gold

Oh. My. Gosh. This little blush is everything you could ever ask for in a blush and then some. It's a pink with a gold shimmer running through it which gives a lovely rosy flush that looks so natural on the skin. The shimmer means it catches under the light and brings another dimension to your face. It's a blush and a highlighter in one- talk about bargainous. And just another bonus about this little beaut is that the packaging is so chic, it looks very NARS like and is supposedly a perfect dupe for Orgasm- though I can't say if that's true because I've never allowed myself to spend so much on a blusher!

Book of the month: Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (I'm planning a review of this as week speak, I'm so proud of Zoe because I loved this book to death)
Song of the month: Fast Car by Tracy Chapman
Film of the month: Elf 

November has been so amazing that I'm not sure how December will manage to live up to it- but something about having Christmas right around the corner makes me know that somehow December will be even better.

What were some of your November favourites?

Thanks for reading lovelies,

Elish xo

Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'