Saturday, 27 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas in whichever way you spent it- home or abroad. First off, for me, Christmas is about more than just the presents. It's a time for giving and love and sharing, whether it's to your family or to children in need in Africa. However I do love a good nosey at what I got for Christmas posts and I was spoiled by my friends and family this year. I'm so grateful for everything I got and loved spending time with my family over the holidays and I can't wait to use my new goodies in 2015.

Joni jeans


I had been after a new pair of jeans for ages and boy these did not disappoint. My lovely mum got me a pair of joni's from Topshop which are my new favourite jeans. They're in a dark blue wash and are a perfect fit, they're skin tight and so flattering. I'm a W30L32 and I'm usually a size 12 in case anyone was wondering about size.

Chelsea boots


Boots are a definite must for me, they're so comfy and easy to wear so I was beyond excited to receive these beautiful tan chelsea boots for Christmas. They're from New Look and have got a slight heel which makes me feel very powerful and city chic. I love these boots to death.

Benefit gimee brow


I was also lucky enough to receive the Benefit gimee brow from my Mum. I got mine in the shade light/medium and although it's a little light for my hair it's really buildable and I think medium/dark would be too dark. I really like how easy and quick this is to apply and I'm sure a full length review will be up in no time.

'It' by Alexa Chung


Among many other things, my fabulous bestie Amy bought me 'It' by Alexa Chung. I initially saw it in Urban Outfitters a couple of months back and I fell in love with it. It's full of pictures and notes and stories by Alexa which are so cute and fun, it's also a gorgeous book which looks great on my shelves- so thanks Amy.

Bobble bottle


I also received a bobble bottle which is a very snazzy water bottle that filters your water as you drink it. It doesn't change the way the water tastes or anything special but it does make it feel a lot cleaner and I hope it'll help me to drink a lot more water in 2015.

'1989' by Taylor Swift 


I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan and even though I did prefer her country style, I'm still absolutely in love with this fresh new pop vibe Taylor has going. I love her so much I even got my phone taken from me in school when I was caught trying to get tickets to her show before they sold out- unfortunately they sold out right before I got my phone confiscated, I cried for at least the rest of the RE lesson.

Lush goodies


I was so so grateful that my lovely friend Amber got me these fabulous lush products for Christmas. I received Snow Fairy and the bubblegum lip scrub. Both smell amazing, they're super sweet but so gorgeous- not too overpowering. Snow Fairy is the perfect body wash with just a hint of shimmer and the lip scrub really does smooth your lips, thanks so much for both products Amber.

Invisibobble 


I also got some Invisibobbles for Christmas from my lovely Mum which claim to be pain free and traceless bobbles. As a person who suffers frequently from hair ache I'm super excited to give these a go as they're supposed to be a lot softer on your hair- so far so good!

Along with all of these fabulous goodies I think I've got just about enough money to get myself a Canon camera- eeeeek! I'm so excited to finally be able to get better quality pictures for you all, so say bye bye to grainy iPhone 5S pictures and hello to clear and crisp quality (well hopefully anyway).

I absolutely loved everything I got and thank you so much to everyone who gifted me such fabulous presents.

What did you get for Christmas?

Thanks for reading lovelies,

Elish xo

Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin'